Coalville Property of the Week: An impressive four-bed detached home in Ashby Road
By Graham Hill
27th Apr 2021 | Property of the Week
Our property section is full of great homes in the Coalville area.
You can see for yourself HERE
But this is our top pick for the week, an individually designed and built detached family home on Ashby Road, for sale at £380,000 through Newton Fallowell
The key features are:
- Individually Designed
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Incredible Specification
- Impressive Entrance Hall With Vaulted Ceiling
- Open Views To Rear
- Fantastic Dining Kitchen
- Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Driveway For Several Cars
- EPC Rating B
Newton Fallowell describes the property as an architect-designed, four bedroomed detached family home, occupying a favourable plot and position on the edge of the town with open and far reaching views to the rear from the upstairs rear bedrooms.
The property was constructed five years ago to an exacting specification including under floor heating throughout, an amazing feature hallway with vaulted ceiling, chandelier and oak and glass staircase and high quality contemporary kitchen and bathrooms.
The internal accommodation comprises in brief; entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a spacious dual aspect lounge with bi-fold doors opening to the well appointed dining kitchen with French doors opening to the garden and a utility room with WC off and a courtesy door to the integral garage.
To the first floor there is a landing, master bedroom with en-suite wet room, three further bedrooms and a very spacious family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac and block paved driveway with a planted and shrub border. The driveway leads to a fully plastered integral garage with an electric remote roller shutter garage door, power and light and a courtesy door to the utility room. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a flagstoned patio area, well stocked planted borders and a substantial brick outbuilding with light and water, currently used as storage but could be converted a delightful home office.
The property also features two CCTV cameras, intruder alarm system, floodlights to the rear, external lights to the side and front and a smoke alarm system.
- Entrance Hall - A particularly imposing entrance hall, having gloss tiled flooring, cedar wood vaulted ceiling with chandelier, attractive oak and glass staircase to the first floor, UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevations and door to;
- Lounge - Ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to front, TV point, recessed spotlights, pelmet lighting and oak bi-fold doors to;
- Dining Kitchen - Having a tiled floor and being fitted with gloss wall and base units, granite work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a third bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash back, integrated electric oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, recessed spotlights, pantry cupboard, UPVC double glazed window and French doors opening to the garden and an internal door to:-
- Utility - Tiled floor, wall and base units with work surface, space for plumbing and dishwasher, space for free standing fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, door to garage, recessed spotlights, UPVC obscure double glazed door to garden and a a sliding door to;
- Wc - Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window to side.
- First Floor Landing - Access to a boarded loft with lighting via a pull down ladder and doors off to:-
- Master Bedroom - UPVC double glazed picture window to rear with fine views, large fitted wardrobes with three sliding doors, TV point, door to;
- En-Suite Wetroom - Tiling to water sensitive areas, low flush WC, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point and light, recessed spotlights, UPVC obscure double glazing window to rear.
- Bedroom Two - UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom Three - UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom Four - UPVC double glazed window to rear with fine views.
- Bathroom - Gloss tiled floor, large bath with overhead shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity, tiling to water sensitive area, obscure double glazed window to side, shaver point and light.
- Exterior - To the front of the property there is a tarmac and block paved driveway with a planted and shrub border. The driveway leads to a fully plastered integral garage with an electric remote roller shutter garage door, power and light and a courtesy door to the utility room. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a flagstoned patio area, well stocked planted borders and a substantial brick outbuilding with light and water, currently used as storage but could be converted a delightful home office.
For more details, contact Newton Fallowell at their Belvoir Road office, 01530 887621.